This year, for the tenth year in a row, the Library Symposium is offering a professional development opportunity for school library personnel in the English Sector of Quebec (both the public and private sectors).
This year’s theme is “Collaboration and Communication”.
There will be presentations by the MEES-DSCA, Quebec Reading Connection, Babar Books, Librairie Monet, KidsCodeJeunesse, as well as by many local Quebec library personnel and their educational partners that will showcase ways in which Quebec school libraries, and their personnel, can use new methods and technology to offer more modern services and improve collaboration.
To register for the symposium, click here.
To see a detailed listing of all the sessions being offered, click here.
Highlights from last year’s Library Symposium
Here are blog posts about present and past library symposiums:
- 2020 QSLiN Library Symposium registration is now open! “Creating Thinking Readers”
- Resources from the 2019 Library Symposium Sessions
- Resources from the “Sexuality Education in Quebec’s Schools” at the 2019 Library Symposium
- 2019 QSLiN Library Symposium registration is now open!
- Want to do a poster session at the 2019 QSLiN Library Symposium?
- 2019 QSLiN Library Symposium – Registration opening soon!
- 2018 QSLiN Library Symposium – Live Stream
- 2018 QSLiN Library Symposium registration is now open
- Want to do a poster session at the 2018 QSLiN Library Symposium?
- New Video: Cultural Leadership with Pam Harland
- New Video: Collaborative Leadership with Pam Harland
- New Video: Simple Steps for Supporting Students Who Speak Other Languages with Diana Maliszewski
- New Video: Going “Dewey Free” at the NFSB with Joan Fraser-Burton
- New Video: Cosplay Makerspaces with Diana and Mary Maliszewski
- New Video: “How We Do The Things We Do with Pam Harland”
- Why #LibrariesMatter 2017
- New Video: “Why We Do the Things We Do with Pam Harland”
- Resources from the 2017 Library Symposium Sessions
- Monday Molly Musings: Facing Challenges in Montreal
- Want to do a poster session at the 2017 QSLiN Library Symposium?