This year, for the twelfth year in a row, the Library Symposium is offering a professional development opportunity for school library personnel in the English Sector of Quebec (both the public and private sectors). In addition to school library personnel, many of their educational partners (consultants, school and board-level administrators, etc) are also invited to take part.
This year’s theme is “Creating Thinking Readers”.
Registration for the symposium is closed.
To see a detailed listing of all the sessions being offered, click here.
999 de Sérigny,
Thursday March 19, 2020
Here are blog posts about present and past library symposiums:
- “Knowing Yourself Starts At Home” – Closing Keynote QSLiN 2022 with Duke Eatmon, now available to view
- “Let’s Talk Collections with Kelsey Bogan and Rabia Khokhar” – The Third Session Recording from The 2022 QSLiN Symposium is now available
- “Making Reading Accessible to Everyone” – The Second video from 2022 Symposium is now available for viewing.
- 2023 QSLiN Library Symposium Registration is now open!
- Registration for the 2022 QSLiN Library Symposium is now open!
- 2022 QSLiN Library Symposium has been rescheduled for Wednesday, April 27
- Want to do a poster session at the 2022 QSLiN Library Symposium?
- QSLiN Library Symposium 2022: Save the Date!
- 2021 QSLiN Library Symposium Session Resources
- 2021 QSLiN Library Symposium registration is now open! “Nurturing Thinking Readers”
- QSLiN Library Symposium 2021 – February 24
- 2020 QSLiN Library Symposium registration is now open! “Creating Thinking Readers”
- Resources from the 2019 Library Symposium Sessions
- Resources from the “Sexuality Education in Quebec’s Schools” at the 2019 Library Symposium
- 2019 QSLiN Library Symposium registration is now open!
- Want to do a poster session at the 2019 QSLiN Library Symposium?
- 2019 QSLiN Library Symposium – Registration opening soon!
- 2018 QSLiN Library Symposium – Live Stream
- 2018 QSLiN Library Symposium registration is now open
- Want to do a poster session at the 2018 QSLiN Library Symposium?