This year, for the twelfth year in a row, the Library Symposium is offering a professional development opportunity for school library personnel in the English Sector of Quebec (both the public and private sectors). In addition to school library personnel, many of their educational partners (consultants, school and board-level administrators, etc) are also invited to take part.
This year’s theme is “Creating Thinking Readers”.
Information on sessions and speakers will be added in the coming weeks.
To register for the symposium, Coming Soon.
To see a detailed listing of all the sessions being offered, Coming Soon.
6700 Trans Canada,
Thursday March 19, 2020
Here are blog posts about present and past library symposiums:
- Resources from the 2019 Library Symposium Sessions
- Resources from the “Sexuality Education in Quebec’s Schools” at the 2019 Library Symposium
- 2019 QSLiN Library Symposium registration is now open!
- Want to do a poster session at the 2019 QSLiN Library Symposium?
- 2019 QSLiN Library Symposium – Registration opening soon!
- 2018 QSLiN Library Symposium – Live Stream
- 2018 QSLiN Library Symposium registration is now open
- Want to do a poster session at the 2018 QSLiN Library Symposium?
- New Video: Cultural Leadership with Pam Harland
- New Video: Collaborative Leadership with Pam Harland
- New Video: Simple Steps for Supporting Students Who Speak Other Languages with Diana Maliszewski
- New Video: Going “Dewey Free” at the NFSB with Joan Fraser-Burton
- New Video: Cosplay Makerspaces with Diana and Mary Maliszewski
- New Video: “How We Do The Things We Do with Pam Harland”
- Why #LibrariesMatter 2017
- New Video: “Why We Do the Things We Do with Pam Harland”
- Resources from the 2017 Library Symposium Sessions
- Monday Molly Musings: Facing Challenges in Montreal
- Want to do a poster session at the 2017 QSLiN Library Symposium?
- 2017 Library Symposium Registration is Now Open