This year, for the ninth year in a row, the Library Symposium is offering a professional development opportunity for school library personnel in the English Sector of Quebec (both the public and private sectors).
This year’s theme is “Keeping It Simple”.
There will be presentations by Pam Harland, Diana Maliszewski, the MEES-DSCA, ALDI, and local Quebec library personnel that will showcase ways in which Quebec school libraries and their personnel can use new methods and technology to offer more modern services and improve collaboration within the schools of today.
To register for the symposium, click here.
To see a detailed listing of all the sessions being offered, click here.
Click here to see and download a copy of the brochure.
- COMING SOON
Here are blog posts about present and past library symposiums:
- New Video: “How We Do The Things We Do with Pam Harland”
- Why #LibrariesMatter 2017
- New Video: “Why We Do the Things We Do with Pam Harland”
- Resources from the 2017 Library Symposium Sessions
- Monday Molly Musings: Facing Challenges in Montreal
- Want to do a poster session at the 2017 QSLiN Library Symposium?
- 2017 Library Symposium Registration is Now Open
- Why #LibrariesMatter series
- Gwyneth Jones Highlights from the 2016 QSLiN Library Symposium
- Resources from the 2016 Library Symposium Sessions
- The School Library Symposium – Resources, Notes, and Tweets
- List of resources from the 2015 MELS Library Symposium
- The School Library from a Principal’s Perspective by Douglas Clarke
- MELS Library Symposium – Photos of Dream-Plan-Create in Action
- What’s an EduSlam anyway?
- What Is a Poster Session Anyway?
- 2015 MELS Library Symposium registration is now open
- 2015 MELS Library Symposium dates and location set
- Links for the 2014 MELS Library Symposium – Secondary
- Links from the 2014 MELS LIbrary Symposium – Elementary 17 March.