I'm ashamed to say that when dumping the Dewey Decimal System was suggested to me by an elementary school library volunteer, I huffed and puffed and continued to classify with those numbers. If I only knew then, what I know now! Going Dewey-Lite has many benefits in an elementary school [...]
Follow QSLiN on Twitter
Recent Additions & Posts
- Resources from the 2019 Library Symposium Sessions
- Resources from the “Sexuality Education in Quebec’s Schools” at the 2019 Library Symposium
- 2019 QSLiN Library Symposium registration is now open!
- Want to do a poster session at the 2019 QSLiN Library Symposium?
- 2019 QSLiN Library Symposium – Registration opening soon!