Below you will find the link to a Google Drive that we put together for the school library personnel that took part in the session “Sexuality Education in Quebec’s Schools: Possible Roles for Librarians” at the 2019 QSLiN Library Symposium.
The Google folder contains:
- MEES sexuality education curriculum folder
- A folder with a few SexEducator magazines in PDF
- The “resources appreciation tool” corrected
- A copy of the yesterday’s presentation
- And finally, a “Sharing folder” in which school library personnel are welcome to share books that could be of interest and are appropriate.